The Kinder Flow Cot Mattress contains a specific nursery grade poly-fibre insert which provides posture, support & comfort. Suitable for newborns and toddlers. Surrounded by a breathable yet water repellent anti- allergenic cover.
- A cover which offers protection against dust mites, which can aid the cause of eczema and asthma
- A thermally bonded polypropylene cover on all sides which is water resistant but breathable and removable for washing in case of any accidental spillages.
- A one piece high density polyester pad for superb comfort & support as well as amazing heat dissipation from the body to minimise sweating and create a comfortable sleep for your baby.
- Conforms to BS1877 part 10 (1997) and BS7177 (2008)
- Is manufactured without the use of Antimony or Arsenic based fire retardant treatments. Made with an Ozone Friendly formulation.
- This cover may be removed and cleaned separately using the zip at the bottom of the mattress. Use a liquid non biological detergent and machine wash as delicate. [40c degrees max]
|Assembly Information||No Assembly Needed|
Kinder Flow Mini Mattress
Kinder Flow Cot Mattress
Kinder Flow Cot Bed Mattress
L100 x W50 x D10cm (To use with any Kinder Valley compact cot)
L120 x W60 x D10cm (To use with any Kinder Valley cot)
L140 x W70 x D10cm (To use with any Kinder Valley cot bed)